Prestashop Private shop allows you to privatize specific products, categories or whole shop for visitors. Force visitors to login to see products. A perfect B2B module to privatize shop & make it accessible for registered customers only.
What this module does for you
- Require customers to login to access restricted pages
- Privatize your whole shop or specific products, Categories
- Enable/Disable new customer register along with the login form
- Auto-Approve or Review New Customer before approving them
- Access management for user groups
- Option to add extra fields on the sign up form and make them conditional
- Show a custom background image, YouTube Video or a Color for login page
- Enable / Disable Google to Crawl and index your website
- Option to choose modern form theme by FME or use your existing default signup form
- Multi-shop & Multi-lingual
- Email Notifications for customers & admin
- User Group Management allows admin to put restrictions based on user groups
- Option to allow/disallow URLs
- Option to show customizable header and footers with own logo
- Option to Password protect category, product or CMS page
Our Custom Registration Fields Extension is compatible with Private Shop. Now you can add custom fields to your private registration form.
Prestashop Private shop is a powerful and feature-rich module to privatize your shop by restricting your whole shop, specific products, specific categories or specific CMS pages from unregistered users. Thus makes your sales private to only registered customers. You can enable / disable registration as well as approve/disapprove new user registrations.
You can also further password protect pages within your shop. Our modules allow password protection for Product, CMS and Category pages.
Q. Can I personalize the background and add my own logo on top of the form?
Yes, you can add the logo to the top of the form and customize background as well.
Q. For the registration form, does this module creates its own form or is it linked to actual store form?
In PS-1.6 we use default form but in PS-1.7 we have our own form as well.
Q. Can I add extra fields using Private Shop module?
No, Private Shop does not add or remove any fields, however you can use our module to add new registration fields – https://addons.prestashop.com/en/19294-registration-fields-add-custom-fields-attributes.html
Q. Does this module allow search engine crawlers to access private shop for SEO?
Yes, you have an option to either allow or disallow crawlers to index and rank your private pages.
Q. Is this module responsive?
Q. Can this module be integrated with other modules for login with facebook, google, Amazon?
No. However, you can contact us and get a quote to make plugins compatible.